Massive mercury over-dosing contributing to vaccine side effects?

The USA Environmental Protection Agency has set an upper safety limit of mercury exposure to 0.1 mcg per kg body weight per day. A child of 6 months old with a maximum weight of 10 kg should therefore not be exposed to more than 1 mcg of mercury/day.

Yet a single DPT vaccine contained a whopping 25 mcg of mercury at least 25 times the level already set by the EPA in just one single injection. Most children are in fact given 3 shots before the age of 6 months old.

Even more problematic was the fact that, vaccine promoters and other scientists failed to calculate the mercury load that would be injected into children by adding up the total mercury content of all the subsequent vaccines and additional boosters given to children within the space of a few months. These problems are further exacerbated when we learn that mercury is eliminated from the body by its attachment to bile from the liver, however children can only produce bile from the age of 6 months and would have great difficulty eliminating mercury before that age.

In 1999, Dr Neal Halsey, who heads the Hopkins Institute for Vaccine Safety said:

My first reaction was simply disbelief, which was the reaction of almost everybody involved in vaccines… In most vaccine containers, thiomersal is listed as a mercury derivative, a hundredth of a percent. And what I believed, and what everybody else believed, was that it was truly a trace, a biologically insignificant amount. My honest belief is that if the labels had had the mercury content in micrograms, this would have been uncovered years ago. But the fact is, no one did the calculation

The closer we look into this issue the more problematic it becomes, Dr Tim O’Shea in his book ‘The Sanctity of Human Blood’ explains:

“In the U.S., EPA mercury toxicity studies have involved contamination from fish, air, and other environmental sources. The mercury in vaccines, however, is in the form of thiomersal, which is 50 times more toxic than plain old mercury…

Reasons for this include:

  • Injected mercury is far more toxic than ingested mercury
  • There’s no blood-brain barrier in infants.
  • Mercury accumulates in brain cells and nerves.
  • Infants don’t produce bile, which is necessary to excrete mercury.

“Thiomersal becomes organic mercury: Once it is in nerve tissue, it is converted irreversibly to its inorganic form. Thiomersal is a much more toxic form of mercury than one would get from eating open-sea fish; it has to do with the difficulty of clearing thiomersal from the blood.

Without a complete blood-brain barrier, an infant’s brain and spinal cord are sitting ducks. Once in the nerve cells, mercury is changed back to the inorganic form and becomes tightly bound. Mercury can then remain for years, like a time-release capsule, causing permanent degeneration and death of brain cells.”